Friday, August 22, 2008

Let's give it a try

So, I can't even tell you how many people have told me lately that I need to get a blog so they know what I am doing. Well, here it finally is and let's hope that I remember to update it. If you are not caught up, here I am in a nutshell. I am living in West Jordan, Utah and have been for the past couple of years. Yes, I swore I would never live in Utah, and yes, I love it. I am two classes away from finishing my masters in education at the University of Utah (Go Utes), which is what originally brought me here. Right after I started at the U, I got a job teaching first grade. I started my third year of teaching four weeks ago. Everybody calls me crazy for teaching first grade, and some days I believe them, but I really do love it and would not want to have it any other way. Who doesn't want 22 kids? Lol! Well, there it is. I will try and update you often, but certainly am making no promises!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you made a blog! I feel like I haven't known what you are doing for so long and it will be so nice to just read about it on your blog. I am super excited for you to finish your masters. That is so awesome!! What an awesome accomplishment. I am glad that you love Utah as well. Do you see any of our relatives around those parts? :) Anyways, thanks for making a blog so we can all sit and read about your 22 kids! Love you Kase!

Andrew and Sara said...

Hey Kasey---Where have you been???? I'm so glad you have a blog, really these are the only way for my to keep up with everyone. Sounds like Utah is treating you well. Keep posting so i keep track of you... take a look at my blog at patchettcrew.blogspot

Celeste said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It's so fun...like a journal. It was so good to see you at Andrae's shower. We still need to do lunch. Add me to your blog. adayinthelifeofabosch.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

Yeah!! now I can see your smiling face whenever I want! Here's our blog pjoliverson.blogspot.com
It was so great to see you!