I want to get rid of that green line underneath my picture and don't know how. I figured there has got to be one of you bloggers that can help me. It looks a little silly with the pumpkins!!!!
Kasey...when you sign in go to your layout and change font and colors. I think you can do it by changing page background...I am SURE you can figure it out!!
Hi friend! I am so glad that we finally reunited... yeah- the mission kind of left me friendless once I returned... but anyway- I live in American Fork. I am so proud of you for working on your Master's- I always knew you had it in you! First grade huh... I must say that I am attached to the older ones- but the little tikes are adorable!! Love ya!
I've got to tell you that that picture on the top of your blog is hilarious! 4.5 feet of snow and you're wearing a short sleeve shirt, shorts, and flip flops! I love it!
3 comments:
Kasey...when you sign in go to your layout and change font and colors. I think you can do it by changing page background...I am SURE you can figure it out!!
Hi friend! I am so glad that we finally reunited... yeah- the mission kind of left me friendless once I returned... but anyway- I live in American Fork. I am so proud of you for working on your Master's- I always knew you had it in you! First grade huh... I must say that I am attached to the older ones- but the little tikes are adorable!! Love ya!
I've got to tell you that that picture on the top of your blog is hilarious! 4.5 feet of snow and you're wearing a short sleeve shirt, shorts, and flip flops! I love it!
Post a Comment