"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done."
-Richard G. Scott
"Teaching is the focal point of my universe. I'm at peace in the classroom. I'm called to teach just as any priest or nun. Aside from family, it's the most sacred part of my existence. I can't conceive of ever leaving the classroom entirely. Very few people are lucky to find where they are supposed to be in life. There are a lot of wanderers out there. I was lucky to find it."
-Richard Chapleau
-Richard G. Scott
"Teaching is the focal point of my universe. I'm at peace in the classroom. I'm called to teach just as any priest or nun. Aside from family, it's the most sacred part of my existence. I can't conceive of ever leaving the classroom entirely. Very few people are lucky to find where they are supposed to be in life. There are a lot of wanderers out there. I was lucky to find it."
-Richard Chapleau
No comments:
Post a Comment