Oh boy! Here is a post where I get to rant freely and not feel so bad. Bring it on!

*Slow walkers who take up the whole walkway. I have always been a fast walker and this drives me CRAZY!
*People giving out my phone number without asking me first. DON'T DO IT!!!
*When there are tons of seats in a movie theater and someone chooses to sit right by me or right in front of me. Seriously?
* People who don't pick up after themselves. I'm NOT your mom, clean up after yourself!
* People who take advantage of other people's kindness. Happens to me and I see it happen to people I know. Don't do it. It's IRRITATING! Get your own act together.
*People giving out my phone number without asking me first. DON'T DO IT!!!
*When there are tons of seats in a movie theater and someone chooses to sit right by me or right in front of me. Seriously?
* People who don't pick up after themselves. I'm NOT your mom, clean up after yourself!
* People who take advantage of other people's kindness. Happens to me and I see it happen to people I know. Don't do it. It's IRRITATING! Get your own act together.
1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment